To manage the woodland to create a safe, vibrant, and productive environment for users and wildlife.
The woodland will be managed, and specific plans developed to progress the following strategic aims:
- Promote indigenous wildlife,
- Progressively re-plant with predominantly native species,
- Appropriately manage dangerous trees,
- Provide income for the Trust to reinvest back into the community.
- Woodland management plans – Comms drafted by Russell re the ‘draft plan’.
- Amos’s current work plan (Jennifer)