Skip to the content
This is a list of Frequently asked questions and the blog posts which answer them. Click on a question to reveal the answer.
- Updating Our Membership 11/23
- What is the election process for the Board of Trustees?
- Why are the woods such a mess?
- How is the money from the SPHN felling being spent?
- What is the role of a Trustee of CCDT?
- How do I become a CCDT Trustee?
- How do we manage tree safety?
- Why allow the Paterson’s quarry path through the community woodland?
- Has anyone been refused membership of CCDT?
- Who is Iain Kyle and what is in his report?
- What are the safety concerns regarding the Dark Wids?
- Spring 2023 – SPHN FAQ’s
- Why can the CCDT board elect themselves on year after year?
- Why is a Trustee tendering for work?
- What are the concerns regarding asbestos in the walled garden?
- Why are you allowing a private nursery to build for free and rent free in the woods?
- Why was a monkey puzzle tree felled?
- Planning Update for the SPHN area